Friday, September 19, 2008

Alvin the Chipmunk

Alvin the Chipmunk, has entered the building!! Okay, so now I'm probably being presumed as a little "crazy"...that's okay I like crazy!!!
This morning I was sitting at work, and I work at a State Horse Park the weather was cool and crisp so I decided to have the front door open. Well suprisingly enough, a chipmunk ran in our office!!
Those little creatures are sneaky!!! He ran into every office in the building and then ran by the refrigerator where he hid between the wall and the fridge!! Now what do we do!?
!My boss & I tried to break off a rice cake (although I think those things are disgusting, so I don't know why he'd like those)...but anywho he took it back into his little corner and hung out.
6 hours later, the little man finally decided to venture out and we were finally able to "scoot" him out the door.
Haha the excitement for a Friday morning!! :)
Hope everyone has a good one!

No comments: