Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gas Prices....WTF?!?

Completely disgusted!! That would be my mood at this very moment.

Why, you may ask?? Well to I'm sure all of your knowledge, there is a hurricane headed straight for Texas. "Ike"....oh what a name! Please anyone whom may be in this hurricane's path, stay safe and get out of harms way.

Now back to my point...*sorry*

Last night, my gas tank was on "E". Yes, I was venting about paying such a high amount for gas prices....but now today I'm sitting here thankful that I filled up my tank when I did. Why?

Well let's just say that the lovely state of Kentucky that I live in has decided it would be a wonderful idea to gouge Gas Prices and they jumped a $1.00 a gallon!!!!!

Yes you read this correctly, gas prices are now a lovely $4.75 a gallon!!!! Excuse me, we aren't even in Texas, not even in the hurricanes path, and yet you still believe we should *jack* prices up to an insanel ridiculous amount!?!

Yes, here is now where I could go on about our lovely government, and be all political, but nope i'm not touching that subject. We i'm sure, all have our feelings and opinions about that.

The fact of the matter is, what is this world coming to?!? Individuals are now being forced to think, do I want food on the table, or do I want to be able to have money for gas to put in my tank so I can get back and forth to work.

I myself am completely appalled! How are the gas prices where you live?

I think now, I would like to have back the $3.75 gallon gas....now I can honestly say that I never thought I'd be wishing for that in my lifetime.

~Peace out~

No comments: