Thursday, September 11, 2008

Over You

The title says it ALL! I'm over you, completely, I don't want you in my life. You caused enough heartache and strife to last a lifetime, and just when I think that you are completely gone you reappear. What am I talking about you may ask? My ex, decided to text me this weekend. Telling me he missed me, that he had "changed", his life was on track, etc. I really hope that this is the case for his sake, he needed to do something with himself. He said, "I miss you, i've been thinking about you, i want you back in my life.". NO, that will NEVER happen!!!! Yes at times, I miss the godo times that we had together, you were a part of my life for almost 2 years, but I do NOT miss the things that you did to me, the things I went through because of you, the person that I became. I didn't text him back in hopes that he would "dissappear". Well I guess my wish wasn't granted, as he texted me again this morning, saying Hope you have a Wonderful Day, call me sometime. I miss you.If anyone has ever heard the song "Over You" by Daughtry....it sums up everything I'm trying to say!

No comments: