Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 8 & 9

Day 8 Photo: My BF and I celebrating his 25th birthday. He truly is my pure happiness :). He makes my inner self shine when the world may be crumbling down around me. I'm so glad I was able to celebrate this day with him, and look forward to many more!! :)

Day 9 Photo: Boyfriend & I went to Monster Jam for his birthday and out came this thing! How cool is it? It stood 3 stories tall, could pick up a car with it's "claws" and rip it to shreds in a matter of minutes.
~Peace & Love~

8 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

Wow it looks like it was fun. I love going to those shows. Happy Birthday to your BF

chelsea rebecca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the BF!! monster jam sounds exciting!
lovely blog!!

Chelsea said...

aww, happy birthday to your BF!

hip chick said...

I went to a monster truck show one time I can't say I would want to do it again but it was an experience. I'm glad you had a good time.

Vicki said...

aww so sweet!! wishing him happy bday! :)
magpie-girl.blogspot.com xo

Gabby said...

What a gorgeous couple! xo

magically ordinary said...

Thanks for the Follow - following you back! Your blog is great!

A.G. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I followed ya. :)