Monday, February 15, 2010

National Farm Machinery Show

What a wonderful weekend!

Friday, boyfriend and I headed to the National Farm Machinery Show and Championship Tractor Pull. A country girl at heart that I am, this was exciting to me! It's a big deal around these parts, and all that are involved in agriculture at any sorts has been to this event, except I. Now I can proudly say that I have attended! I've included some pictures for your viewing. The venue was over a MILLION square feet, yes you read that right! Can I just say my legs felt as they were jello, by the time we were finished walking! Burn baby burn! I have never in my life seen so many various types of tractors, farming equipment, and various odds and ends! Definitely an experience, and I can't wait to go back next year!

John Deere tractor fixing to take off pulling! Did I mention I love John Deere!!!

A truck displayed in the "Pit Area" before the Pulls began. I loved the colors! They were extremely loud as well, when they pulled! Your insides vibrated from the engines roaring!


Valentine's Post coming soon :). Another Snow Day for me, so I'm catching up on blogging! Oh how I missed thee....

No comments: