Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

I was very excited to spend Valentine's Day with J. It was our First Valentine's Day as a couple, and there isn't anyone else that I would want by my side. He makes my heart smile :).

On Saturday night I found myself baking him cookies with frosting and sprinkles! You can never have enough sprinkles, right? Hearts, Cupid Arrows, and Lips (that ended up being a blob). Ha! Pucker up darlin!

Valentine's Day we ended up being lazy and snuggling up to each other! It was dreary and spitting snow so we ventured out to rent a couple movies! We watched:

Very cute movie! Quirky and charming, and your usual Chick Flick but still very enjoyable!

Photobucket


J's pick. These movies crack me up, and I find myself laughing so hard throughout the entire thing! We all need a good laugh every now and then, right? Or heck, All the time rather!
(Not sure why this pic is so tiny compared to the other. Ahh...technology! )

Photobucket

I cooked us dinner, something hearty and filling since it was so bitterly cold outside! Chicken Pot Pie; J's favorite! Maybe it's not the most romantic meal to all, but it is to me since it's his favorite! And I love it too! Quick and easy!

Of course I have to leave you with a picture of my Valentine's Day goodies from J. Isn't he just the best!?


A bear. Chocolates. Card. And in the little v-day card a $30 dollar gift card to Hobby Lobby!!! He's so thoughtful! Especially since he knows that I'm teaching myself to make jewelry that will definitely come in handy when buying supplies!

How was your weekend? Valentine's Day?

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hobby Lobby here you come! Lucky girl :)

chelsea rebecca said...

aw, what a sweet gift! hobby lobby is the absolute best!!

and i'm drooling over those cookies!! they are the cutest!

glad valentines day was so lovely!

Katy and Ross said...

Those cookies look so yummy!

Juliana said...

Awww! How sweet. i hope you have a lovely week!

Chelsea said...

I'm glad you had a good valentine's day! and yay! you're doing jewelry making too! be sure to post pictures!

tinypaperheart said...

aww those cookies are so cute!!

Ducks Like Tea said...

Aw the biscuits are so cute :)