Monday, March 15, 2010

Case of the Mondays

Today it's rainy and dreary. I woke up needing another hour of sleep, as the time change apparently caught up with me while I was sleeping!

I'm definitely having a case of the Mondays. I'm sitting at my desk stuffing over 500 envelopes, and while doing so I changed my desktop background on my computer to something a bit more cheery! :).


I can just imagine lying in this field of beautiful flowers watching the clouds float by! Lying in the arms of my lover, whispering sweet nothings in each others ears. Having a picnic. Listening to the birds sing lovely songs. And the smell of fresh flowers fill the air.

Oh the lovely daydreams :).

11 comments:

justinee said...

stuffing envelopes?
Where do you work?

My Owl Barn said...

Stuffing 500 envelopes? You'd certainly need "keep me going" wallpaper like this one :)

Elizabeth said...

I love it...and I can't get used to the new time either :(

Mara said...

yeah daydreams sometimes get me through the day! I hope the weather gets nicer soon!

Daisy Chain Adventures said...

mmm im dreaming about laying in fields in the hot sunshine.. :)
xxx

Katy and Ross said...

I'd love to take a nap there! It looks much more appealing than my desk at work!

Kristin said...

What a heavenly daydream!

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Hope your week has improved! Mondays are the worst, but tomorrow is Friday!!! Thank goodness. XO Katie

Bridget said...

ahh lovely visual.

Micaela said...

oh the lovely daydreams, yes!!! today is my perfect weather though- it's windy a bit chilly and grey. ha. it's my happy weather!

the scent of vanilla & lavender breezes your way...xo

Rona's Home Page said...

Ugh, I couldn't imagine stuffing that many envelopes.
I enjoy my call center job, handling calls for 8 hours.