Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sick Day

Yesterday I was sick.

Sniffly.

Feverish.

Achey.

Just feeling all around blah.

So what did I do, stayed home from work. Slept in till noonish. (Don’t hate). It was glorious! Stayed in my pj’s till a couple hours later.

Lunch

What to eat. Don’t want chicken noodle soup. Or any of that feel better sick food. Ham and cheese sandwich with Cheddar Sour Cream Baked Ruffles. Yum.

Television

There really isn’t anything on tv during the day. Smut shows. Watched them all. Yes I did! You know how long it’s been since I watched a talk show. Ages. I mean years, I tell ya!

Ellen & Oprah (Flipped back and forth)

That Nate guy on Oprah he’s a cutie pateutie. (Sorry I don’t know how to spell that word). Not sure it’s even a word. ::Sigh::

Rachel Ray, I adore her! If only I had her mad skills! Wait. I think I do have her mad skills, too bad I don’t get paid for them. Geesh!

She made taco pasta. It looked delicious. So I ended up having tacos for dinner. Coincidence, huh? I think not, I had the brilliant idea first! Ha J

Boredom

It sank in. Stir crazy being cooped up in a house. I don’t do well when it’s pretty outside.

A movie would be nice to watch. Let’s go rent one, I thought.

No makeup. Baseball cap (those really are the greatest inventions for bad hair days).

500 Days of Summer ~ Cute. Have ya seen it?

Painted my nails a pink shimmery color! Totally cute.

Talked to my love. He’s the best!

Sweet dreams to me.

Oh the joys of my less productive of a day!

10 comments:

chelsea rebecca said...

oh no!! i hope you feel better! i'm sick too.. lots of tea and bravo marathon of real housewives! woohoo!

DIANA DYE said...

Well good TV is always a must during sick day’s right? And your two choices are amazing…..you know what that reminded me of, I don’t remember what Ocean’s Move it was when Clooney is watching Oprah and Brad walks in on him and both of them are all eye watery at the end hahahahaha!! (Random right?)…..and no make up feels so good sometimes but I love red lipstick so that only happens when am sick hahaha! Take care♥ and drink loads of water and tea ok darling.♥…thanks for visiting.

Katy and Ross said...

I hope you're feeling better now :) And it sounds like an AMAZING day to me!

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like the perfect way to putz around :)

Kimbirdy said...

Oh no! you were sick too? It seems everyone has been sick lately. Boo! But I've been lounging in my pj's watching SNL online... not too shabby! :) Hope you're all better now and thanks for your warm wishes!

A "cheery" disposition said...

500 days of summer... love! That did not sound like such a bad day for a sick day I must admit. I am a baby when I get sick and never leave my bed.

Vicki said...

love 500 days of summer!! :)
vicki xo

Kristin said...

Taco pasta??? Need that recipe! I and I big puffy heart'd 500 Days of Summer. I hope you're feeling better!

Iva said...

oh no!! feel better!!

Helen [In Elegance] said...

Hi, Thanks for your comment and for following.
Sorry you're not well, but sounds like you spent your day like I would. Watching TV and a little pampering. I was thinking a cheese and ham toastie would be great to eat instead of chicken noodle soup.