Friday, April 16, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday

It's Friday!! How excited are you? I know that I am ecstatic! I can't wait for the weekend! Two whole days off of work, enjoying the sunshine and being able to do whatever my little heart desires!

It also means that it's "Fill in the Blank Friday". I've never participated in this, but thought I'll give this a whirl! So, here I go!

1. The first thing I do in the morning is hit the snooze button! 3 times to be exact! Can we gather that I'm not a morning person!?

2. Every night before bed I set my alarm on my phone. Read either a magazine that is still laying left unread, or a book that I may be currently reading! I just picked up "Eat, Pray, & Love", and it seems to be fantastic!

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is lots of different things! I love listening to music, that always helps my mood! Reading. Shopping. Going for a drive with the windows down as the wind is blowing through my hair! Going to the lake and sitting on the bank, just sitting there watching my surroundings. Fishing. The list could go on.

4. Something that makes me cringe is the sound of nails on a chalkboard! Ick, that screeching sound just makes my entire body shiver!!

5. Social situations I enjoy! It's a time for me to catch up with my friends and family, let loose, relax, and have a great time! I love dressing up for the occasion, as well!

6. I like to collect Rolling Stone Magazines! ( Love this mag, it's amazing). Anything vintage, abstract, funky (out of the norm). Also, love paintings, and jewelry!

7. Weekends are for relaxing and being with my love (J), friends & family! Enjoying the gorgeous weather while participating in spontaneous adventures!

I'd love to see your answers!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!

12 comments:

Micaela said...

don't you LOOOOOVE "eat pray love?" i can't get enough of it and wished i had read it back when everyone was raving about it. I can't wait for the movie!

we are the same with hitting snooze ;) and loving things out of the norm. There is nothing like a good drive to calm you and if you're like me, blasting tunes.

HAPPY WEEKEND! xo

Lauren said...

fill in the blanks are always fun!
xo.

OneCraftyFox said...

Hey girl, thanks so much for the nicey you left on my blog.

I do things 1 & 2 the same as you :)

My fav thing to do when I am having a bad day is just lye in bed and watch old movies. Like, you know, the really OLD ones, lol.

Whistling makes me cringe. Seriously.

Social situations, I like low key. Martini lounges with the girls, or a bbq with close friends.

I like to collect buttons which I can later use in my crafts.

And for me, weekends are also for relaxing with my love and my family and friends.

So glad I found your blog, happy weekend!

chelsea rebecca said...

oh goodness i hit the snooze button so many times too!! haha. its a little ridiculous!
i love reading fill in the blank friday lists! so fun!!

Hope Chella said...

I love me some snooze button (too much actually!) :)

http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

I miss the snooze button! The munchkin has taken that from me. He doesn't snooze. Ah ha ha

Elizabeth said...

Haha...I set my alarm clock early on purpose so I can hit the snooze a bunch :)

emilia. said...

oh! great fill in the blank. loved how you answered each question with such energy. :)
xoxo.

Mara said...

ugh I hit the snooze button too much! I'm reading Eat Pray Love and loooving it :)

bananas. said...

i've been meaning to pick up eat, pray, love. i keep hearing great things about it.

have you seen the movie preview? looks pretty good.

its simple love said...

I hit the snooze button at least three times as well! I know it probably doesn't help but I love to do it anyways!

Rachael

p.s. I wanted to let you know I am doing an argentine Alpargata (tom's) giveaway on my blog. Hop on over when you get the chance!

Kimbirdy said...

i so know what you mean about hitting the snooze button! i set three alarms, and i still somehow manage to wake up late every morning. those blasted mornings! and i loved eat, pray, love! so happy you're reading it!