Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter ~ 2010

Happy Easter! How was yours? I hope it was "Egg" - cellent!

Mine was pretty low key, but still very enjoyable! It was spent with those that I love and in the end isn't that what it's all about?

J's family has a huge Easter egg hunt every year, and this year was no different! It's complete chaos, but still so much fun! I love watching the little ones searching for all the eggs! They are just too cute!

Here's some photos of the fun that ensued!

As J ate his candy out of his eggs he thought it'd be quite clever to clip them in my hair! New hair "fad" hmmm I wonder!

The results of a hard boiled egg smushed in J's face! Egg fight 2010! We finally had to take a water hose to the front porch! I loved it!


A picture of the sunset I took as I was driving home.

6 comments:

chelsea rebecca said...

AW! what a fun day!
i love the new hair do! haha. too funny. and an egg fight?! i love it! glad your easter was simply delightful!

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like so much fun! I love the new look of this place too :)

justinee said...

it looks like you had so much fun!

maria said...

thanks for your comment!... Thats a wonderful picture of the sunset!

Vanessa said...

Love your new hair-- very chic ;)

Iva said...

FABULOUS HAIR lol ;)