Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Put Put Baby!

Is it really only Tuesday? It seems since Monday this week has been a whirl wind with chaos and drama spewing everywhere, mostly at work! Ick. I can't stand weeks like that! Let's reminisce about the weekend, shall we:

Friday: J and I hung out in his shop. We ate Waffle House at 11:00 pm. That was dinner. Interesting folks always wonder into the "Awful Waffle" as people call it. Ever been there? J loves it, and I decided we'd go there since he was having a bad day.

Saturday: Was glorious! The house, I had to myself. The weather was gorgeous; sunny and mid 70's for a high with a light breeze! I had the windows opened and ended up doing a little spring cleaning. The afternoon ended with me lying down by an open window reading a great book that I've picked up (Eat, Pray, Love) and falling asleep and taking a nap! The sun was beaming in on me while I snoozed with the breeze flowing through the window! Ahhh...complete bliss :).

After a glorious nap it was Date Night for J & I:

J: Are you done with pictures, yet? Ha!
My scrumptious salad!
The beginning of put put!
This would be ME!
J, oh so serious!

Sunday: J and I went to breakfast together, I just love those mornings! Then we went and hung out in his shop all day/evening! A lazy day, but great because it was spent with each other!

How was your weekend?

13 comments:

Mel said...

I love mini-golf, looks like you guys had fun!

Nicole Marie said...

i love put put! i went with my bf awhile ago and i won so i framed the score card and gave it to him haha

Katy and Ross said...

My weekend was way busier...can we please re-wind and trade?

BTW, we had a waffle house near my college and used to go there at all kinds of random hours to see the people that showed up! Great entertainment :)

Elizabeth said...

I love Waffle House...it may be dirty, but sometimes it's the only place to get breakfast :)

Niki @ Ambitious Gurl said...

Sounds like a great weekend! :) I read that book a few months ago and thought it was good. :)

I hope you have a good rest of your week and a wonderful weekend!

Elise said...

aww this look so fun! i think the hubs and i need a putt putt date soon! :)

Iva said...

aww looks like a fun weekend!

Heather said...

Stopping by from Just a Girl in the Citys Blog. I've heard a lot of people reading that book and liking it, what do you think so far? PS I love waffle house! mmmm hashbrowns and choc. chip waffles, yes please.

chelsea rebecca said...

MINI GOLF!!!
ah how fun!!! its always an adventure!! and your pictures make me want to go this weekend!!
i have to admit i love waffle house late at night. its super cheap and open at 3am... haha but its definitely not the greatest tasting food! haha.

OneCraftyFox said...

I luv having the house to myself... :) Hope you're having a great week.

Vanessa said...

Looks like a great time! I love mini golf!

its simple love said...

How fun! I'l love to go mini golfing outside.... I hope it gets warmer in UT.

Rachael

its simple love said...

Oh how I hope Utah weather is nic enough for outside put put when I return!

Rachael