Thursday, April 1, 2010

Smell of Fresh Air

I love the smell of fresh spring clean air! It’s absolutely amazing! I’m sitting at my desk at work working away, while my front door to the office is propped open! Ahhh! The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and the skies are clear blue! My 3 day weekend is only hours upon me!

I took these lovely photos at J's parents farm the other evening! I always love going into their house as his mom is the master gardener and there's always a bright boquet of flowers brightening up the room in which you may walk in! So cheerful!

I just love buttercups or the proper term I guess you could say would be "Daffodils". Hope you enjoy!







Hope you're all having a wonderful Thursday!

3 comments:

emily b. said...

i am so jealous of your three day weekend :) hope it's wonderful!!

xo, em

magically ordinary said...

Love the first signs of spring! Happiness abounds! Have a great long weekend!

AmyK said...

Pretty! But I don't think daffodils are the same thing as buttercups...?

My dad eats buttercups. He's a little weird. My hubby's daughter picked some buttercups for my dad and when she gave them to him, he tossed them in his mouth like she had just handed him a snack.