Sunday, May 2, 2010

25th Birthday Celebration

Last weekend was my 25th birthday! Woot, a 1/4 of a century old! Thought I'd share what a wonderful day it was with you! Even if it's a week late!

My mom and I went to lunch at a little Italian Restaurant called "Papalenos". It's delicious.We then headed over to a Coffee & Tea cafe, and I grabbed a White Mocha Frappe. With cinnamon sprinkled on top! Later that evening my wonderful boyfriend and I, were accompanied by two of my closest friends for dinner!
We then headed off to a Irish Pub for some great music and drinks of course! The band that was playing had a Bag Pipe Player! Awesome!
I love him :).
My birthday cake that J had made for me! Ice Cream Cake at that! Yumm
Make a wish!

It was a wonderful birthday, probably the best yet! Thank you J for making it so very special, and making me feel like a princess. You're amazing. Here's to a great year! I wonder what's going to be in store...

I just realized this was my 100th post!

8 comments:

Steadfast Ahoy! said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley.
And many more.

Elise said...

aww happy belated birthday! looks like a blast! ice cream cake is my favorite. :)

Nicole said...

Wow! Happy Belated Bday!! =D That BF is a keeper not only did he make you a cake but it was an ice cream cake!?! Geez I tell my bf millions of times in the weeks leading up to my bday that I wanted an ice cream cake and NOPE I got a snickers one! lol Anywhoodle Thanks for sharing your day =D

Miss Koree said...

looks like a fun day! happy birthday!

http://koreeunveiled.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

Happy 100 and happy birthday...big milestones. I'm so glad it was a good day. Birthdays are notoriously bad for me.

Kimbirdy said...

aw! happy happy late birthday! coffee and live bagpipes sound like the best! glad it was a great one for you!

chelsea rebecca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ASHLEY!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

looks like it was totally awesome! i'm so glad!!!

Classy in Philadelphia said...

Happy belated birthday!