Friday, May 7, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. My favorite book growing up was basically anything that I could get my hands on. I was always a very avid reader. I remember thoroughly enjoying the "Thoroughbred Series" by Joanna Campbell!

2. The funniest book I've ever read was the Stephanie Plum series by Author Janet Evanovich. I haven't made it through the entire series yet, but they are laugh out loud funny!

3. The one book that has truly changed my life is two books actually! Danielle Steel's book "Journey", really hit home to me while reading it since I had just gotten out of a similar situation. As well as the book I'm currently reading, "Eat, Pray, Love", absolutely fantastic!

4. If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read hmmm I'm not sure on this one. There are a few that get me emotionally..

5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet any of them! It amazes me the creativity they all have and how they're able to dream up some of the story lines that they actually do.

6. The next book on my "to read" list is I don't have one at the moment. Do you have any suggestions?

7. If I was snowed into remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring the last book in the Twilight Series. I've yet to finish that book! And I'd grab whatever tickled my fancy for the last two :).

5 comments:

Nf1andprek-whisper said...

I found you thru trendy treehouse today, and I loved your answers about books I am having a what is on your nightstand photo and text blog post in a few books, and much more, so If you have time come by and visit
http://nf1andpre-kwhisper.blogspot.com

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Thanks so much for stopping by this morning! So glad you like the monkey bread recipe.

Have a great weekend!
Amy

Juliana said...

LOVE this post! Have you read FireFly Lane?

justinee said...

suggestion is Water for Elephants!

chelsea rebecca said...

I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!
so cute!
i love eat, pray, love. AND i can't wait till the movie!!
ah you gotta finish the twilight series.. ITS SO GOOD!