1. The very best thing about the summer is the warm weather. Grilling outdoors. County fairs with your love. Outdoor concerts. Summer dresses. Days spent at the lake. Fishing. Days spent at the pool. Camping. Driving with the windows down, radio up. BBQ's. 4th of July. Oh the list could go on. I just love summer!
2. My first crush ever was this kid at the first daycare I attended. His name was David. I remember I let him kiss me when I was 5 years old, because he asked nicely. Or that's what I told my mom. Ha, oh was she worried she'd have her hands full!
3. This may sound really silly but even though I despise Peanut Butter I've been told I make some AWESOME peanut butter fudge! Too bad I've never tasted it, to see if it really is that great!
4. I squeeze my toothpaste from wherever my fingers land on the tube. Honestly. I never had really payed attention to this.
5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is a big bowl of pasta. I love it! Oh how I wish it wasn't loaded with a million carbs!
6. A random fact about me is that I'm a cancer survivor! Woot!!!!
7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is the internet. You have the whole world at the end of your fingertips and all the resources that you could possibly want/need. It's absolutely amazing!~Peace & Love~