Friday, May 14, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's that time again! Fill in the Blank Friday! Why don't ya join in on the fun? You won't regret it, I promise! Okay, so I'll be waiting to see your answers too!


1. The very best thing about the summer is the warm weather. Grilling outdoors. County fairs with your love. Outdoor concerts. Summer dresses. Days spent at the lake. Fishing. Days spent at the pool. Camping. Driving with the windows down, radio up. BBQ's. 4th of July. Oh the list could go on. I just love summer!

2. My first crush ever was this kid at the first daycare I attended. His name was David. I remember I let him kiss me when I was 5 years old, because he asked nicely. Or that's what I told my mom. Ha, oh was she worried she'd have her hands full!

3. This may sound really silly but even though I despise Peanut Butter I've been told I make some AWESOME peanut butter fudge! Too bad I've never tasted it, to see if it really is that great!

4. I squeeze my toothpaste from wherever my fingers land on the tube. Honestly. I never had really payed attention to this.

5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is a big bowl of pasta. I love it! Oh how I wish it wasn't loaded with a million carbs!

6. A random fact about me is that I'm a cancer survivor! Woot!!!!

7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is the internet. You have the whole world at the end of your fingertips and all the resources that you could possibly want/need. It's absolutely amazing!

~Peace & Love~

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Hats off to you, dear, for being a survivor. My mom survived it too, so I know first hand what a battle it is, and what a great accomplishment. :)

Happy Friday!

becca. said...

WOOOO! Pasta! :) :)

Enjoy the weekend!

Sam said...

Congrats on being a cancer survivor! That is so great :)

Vanessa said...

That's amazing that you survived cancer! You must be such a strong person for it.

Nicole said...

yay your a survivor!! =D I love wearing dresses and flip flops all summer and it may sound sill but I hate bananas but LOVE banana nut bread! What the heck?! lol Happy Weekend =D

Robyn said...

The peanut butter fudge thing cracks me up. In my family, my vegetarian aunt always cooks the Thanksgiving turkey. She has never tasted it, but it is always a hit. Craziness.

Kristin said...

Grilling outdoors...that's my favorite!

Susieqtpies said...

Saying HI from the Friday Blog hop!!!
I"m so loving a big bowl of pasta for comfort food, too! lol
Loved your fill in the blanks!

I"m your newest blog follower!!! Stop in and saying HI!!!

Susieqtpies Scraps of Life

http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/2010/05/follow-friday-link-up-blog-hops-and.html