Thursday, May 13, 2010

One Year = ♥

J, I love you so very much. You're my best friend. My soul mate. My partner in life. And most of all the one whom stands by my side each and every single day, no matter the circumstance. I thank every day that you came into my life, and appreciate each and every single moment we share together. You have brought such joy to my life and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us, it will be an amazing journey/life shared together!

Last weekend was J & I one year anniversary!!!! It was an incredible weekend, and I wanted to share some photos with you.

J & I headed to Cheddar's for dinner
This was sooo good! Starbucks MudSlide with Starbucks liqueur and Absolut Vanilla Vodka! Yumm!
My anniversary present to J. We went to a minor league baseball game! So much fun, these are!
One of the mascots! How cute!
Throw that ball, pitcher! You can do it!
We divulged in ball park food! Big soft pretzel for me, with cheese sauce to dip it in! J had a bag of peanuts and a beer! So nutritional! Yumm :).

After the game we were a bit hungry so we stopped in at a place called "Parkette Drive In".(Click on the link & check it out) It's a famous drive in where I live, it's even going to be featured on "Diners, Drive Ins, & Dives" with Guy Fieri! It's absolutely delicious, and perfect drive in food! Yumm!

One Year Anniversary = ♥