Thursday, May 13, 2010

Photo Opinion

I need honest opinions/critiques. Please!

I'm dabbling into the photography world, as I've always found it quite fascinating. I'm learning as I go, with the photography techniques as well as the editing. (Wow is it complicated). I'm loving every step of the way, and here's a photo that I have taken ( a few months ago) and edited. Please give me your honest opinion, what do you really think? What is it missing? Too much color? Not enough? Softer edges? Sharpen the photo more? Etc. Etc.


Click on the photo to make it larger, if you'd like!

I'm looking forward to your responses! Good and bad!

2 comments:

chelsea rebecca said...

oh wow i love this!
seriously awesome!
i'd say you are doing a great job so far!!

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

i actually really like it, and what i like the most is that it's in silhouette and there are only three colors.

editing can be tricky, but photography is art, so the only thing that matters is what you like!