Friday, May 21, 2010

Red Barn & Stories

How amazing is this? Can you imagine the stories that this barn could tell? I grew up living the "Farm Life" constantly at the barn, riding horses, playing in the massive fields that were green with grass. Or some summers brown because of a drought! My very first steps were taken in the middle of my Godparent's barn, how amazing! Laying in the hay loft telling stories. Thinking I could ride a goat when I was 5 years old, even after numerous pile drives into the dirt. Oh the stories...

I wonder what may have went on in this barn. A barn I photographed the other evening headed to J's house. Hope you enjoy!

I'm loving my photography adventures!

6 comments:

Steadfast Ahoy! said...

Oh! The bright red and green of this picture is intense. Looks like it is a well-cared for barn, so I bet the farmer is really hard working and proud of his farm. Rosemary

Remodelaholic said...

Just stopping in and looking around from Follow Friday! And just became your newest follower! Yea! Hope you stop by and return the favor!

My blog www.remodelaholic.com is all about interior design and remodeling there are some great tutorials so you can get the look you want on a budget! We also have a party every Friday to show off your stuff! And Sunday for Recipes links.

Le Chateau des fleurs said...

This is very pretty! GJ!
Happy new friend Friday!
Following you, come follow me too.
XOXO
Frenchy

wishful nals said...

i looooooooooove barns!

Elizabeth said...

It's so vibrant!

Niki @ Ambitious Gurl said...

I love the picture!! I would definitely love to hear the stories about that barn if I could.