Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where in the World...

I've never participated in this, but I love to travel so thought why not! I've yet to do any international traveling, but have some great pictures of places that I've visited thus far!

It's Wednesday and it's Where in the World Wednesday, hosted by Classy in Philadelphia, why don't you join in too!

This is me in Santa Fe, New Mexico back in 2007! Absolutely beautiful! If you haven't been there, you're missing out! The scenery, gorgeous mountains, and character of this town is unbelievable!

This is the sunset over the Sandia Mountains., in Albuquerque, NM. We were actually able to ride a "Tram" up on a zip line up to the top of these mountains where there is a beautiful restaurant where we enjoyed dinner at sunset. What a gorgeous view! Defiinitely a memory I'll never forget! The tram was quite the ride and thrill, but definitely an adventure!
So, where in the world are you on this Wednesday!?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That second one is gorgeous. I'm just home, as usual :)

Alee said...

What a fun feature! I'm new to your blog and love it already!