Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dear Jon...

Dear Jon,

Isn’t that a name of a movie!? Ha, oh I crack myself up sometimes! Last night I came home to you greeting me at the door! I loved it. You wrapped your arms around me and gave me a big ol’ kiss! You asked me how my day was, I love that you care.

We went and conserved water together, what a fun way to wind down from the day! ;)

You cooked me dinner of hamburger helper, but used ground turkey because you know that beef makes me sick and you said I was pms’y and that you knew I wasn’t feeling well. Thank you for being so thoughtful. You let me sit on the living room floor, play on the internet and drink a Strawberry Daiquiri while you cooked dinner. It was a perfect way to relax and unwind after a long work day. Those little things mean the most!

I let you watch your show, American Pickers for exchange of letting me watch “The Bachelorette” later on that evening. You dissected each man on the show, cracking me up! Frank = stalker. Chris L. = landscaper dude, so he was cool. Kasey = looney, etc. You asked me if we were on that show, if I would’ve picked you. Awww, of course I would honey! You’re the best! You stole the remote from me, changing it right in the middle of the rose ceremony and then laughing hysterically as I tried to wrestle it back away from you. You’re sneak attacks behind me, tickle wars, & our giggle fest last night was awesome! You cracking up at me as I Googled how to “Cut a Canteloupe”, what don’t hate, you didn’t know how to either!

Our life is way fun, let’s keep it that way, k?


Love,

Your giggle box

12 comments:

Haupi said...

Uh, okay...I don't get it? Or was this a font error. Anyway, just poked my head in as a new follower from a few weeks ago to say "Hi" and hope you had a great weekend.

Haupi
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

bananas. said...

i have no idea who jon is but this line was so cute --> "Our life is way fun, let’s keep it that way."

Gabby said...

Sounds like you have a keeper! Yay! :)

chelsea rebecca said...

hahah yes!! it is the name of a movie! this is too cute!

Katy and Ross said...

Sounds like you guys are a pretty good match!


And I google everything too...I figure it's way easier than trying to figure it out all by myself :)

Kimbirdy said...

aren't relationships fun?! i think it's beautiful that even on those inevitable cranky days you can still make each other laugh.

Meg said...

Hello! Love your "love letters." They are too cute! I know my hubby would absolutely die if I posted anything like this online, so you have yourself a keeper! ;) Just stopped by from NFF! Have a great weekend!

Silver Strands said...

You are adorable! And it sounds like Jon sure is a cutie pie too!

Your blog is adorable, I love it!

Elizabeth said...

Trading TV shows like that is adorable...ah love.

Today's Letters said...

you had the mr. and i at american pickers. love your letters! xoxo

Chelsea said...

too cute!

Hannah @ The New Black said...

I am liking the sound of this John guy. And why wouldn't you Google that!?! That's what Google is for, right? ☺