Friday, November 26, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. Black Friday is nuts! I stay at home in my comfy bed - there's nothing I want that badly!

2. Christmas shopping this year will include hopefully finding the perfect gift for each person .

3. Holiday shopping makes me stressed out! I always wait till the last minute and find myself in a frenzy! This year I have a much better head start!

4. This year my Christmas list will include not many things. I'm one that never writes out a wish list, and am always thrilled with what others may get me.

5. Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? I love a good bargain!

6. The best and worst things about shopping is the worst is the crowd! The best is having a day to myself. I'm not one that enjoys shopping with others.

7. Online shopper or in-person shopper? I'm becoming more of an Online Shopper, although I do love seeing the items up close and personl!

10 comments:

Tillie said...

heyyy darling! thank you so much for the comment on my blog about weightloss etc. That website that you sent through, the fitnesspal one... is amazing! I am so going to utalise that! Thank you so much for your support honey. Means the world.

Love love love you! Tillie xxx

ladaisi said...

I avoid Black Friday too!

Good luck with finding the perfect gifts! I've been at it for awhile now - it's difficult when you've got seven siblings!

- Lauren

monica said...

ditto on your first answer!!

xo
monica

chelsea rebecca said...

the crowds are seriously the worst!! and i am a bargin shopper too! i love a good sale!

Kimbirdy said...

i totally avoided all stores on black friday this year. i did most of my gift buying online (no lines!) and i'll be making a lot of treats for gifts this year with no job. but i think it's almost more meaningful that way. you have to get creative and personal.

i hope you're surviving the holiday season so far!

iUnderEye said...

i am much more of an online shopper. so many finds that you can find off of the highStreet. x

iUNDEREYE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

I do shop better by myself as well. Too quick... and restless:)

ladaisi said...

Thank you so much for being the first to enter my very first giveaway ever!

It doesn't end till Friday so tell your friends/family about it if you think they'd want to enter too!

- Lauren

http://ladaisi.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

i can't write a christmas list either!! it makes me feel weird!

Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun said...

We sound alike - I hate shopping during the holiday season. And I don't have huge wish lists either. I actually only have one thing on it this year.