Friday, November 12, 2010

TWLOHA

Today is "To Write Love on Her Arms Day". Do you know what this movement is all about?

I think it's something that we should all support, but not just for today. We should embrace it always!

It's to support those individuals that are suffering from depression, suicidal thoughts, addiction, and self injury. With this movement we provide them with a sense of hope and inspiration to help them along their way to recovery or through recovery.

Why don't you join?


http://www.twloha.com



4 comments:

Steadfast Ahoy! said...

Support for those suffering? Yes!
Tattoos? Not me.
Rosemary

cb said...

oh what a great thing to support! everyone needs more love for them selves!

xo,
cb

Michele said...

This is such a sweet movement! Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment on my Urban Outfitters obsession post. Have a wonderful day!:)

ladaisi said...

I've heard of this before but I never knew what it was really about! I'm so glad you've told me - I've suffered from these things myself. I definitely have a heart for people who feel this way.

- Lauren