Saturday, December 11, 2010

Photo Blog

I'm at home sick. With the flu. My talk with my body, apparently didn't work! Booo!

A day of blogging, watching movies, and the couch is in my forecast. Not the greatest way to spend a weekend, but at least it's cold outside and snow is on the way.

Here are a few photos of my week:

Outside my office door. A SNOWY wintry morning.



I came home last night to this laying on the bathroom sink! A present from J. And by the way, if you're in the market for a new razor, HELLO! This one ROCKS! My legs are silky smooth! :)



And awoke to this being brought to me in bed this morning. A chocolate chip muffin! J surprised me! I simply love him! :)





Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Any exciting plans?

1 comment:

Laura Marie said...

I'm home sick too :) And also looking out over a snowy, wintry morning... Hope you're feeling better!

xo Laura Marie