Monday, January 24, 2011

Compliments

Today, January 24th is National Compliment Day!

Isn't it amazing how saying one simple little phrase to someone can brighten their day? I know personally I love receiving compliments. It always puts a smile on my face to know that someone is thinking about me. Giving them out is just as wonderful!

So will you join me in giving out compliments today? Who knows you may change someone's day just by saying a few little words.

How wonderful would that be? To know that you've brightened someone's day!

All of you that read my blog are simply wonderful! You brighten my every day with your comments and words of joy! :).

3 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Well, so far I've complimented our two dogs and two cats. I see I've got my work cut out for me. Oh! And I did compliment my husband for being such a good provider. I'm working on it. :-)

Laura Darling said...

I had no idea today was National Compiment Day! Thanks for the heads up though! I just found your blog, and I LOVE your header!! Have a great day!

Kimbirdy said...

oh no! i missed it! did i give a compliment on monday?... wait, yes i did. oh thank god!