Friday, February 18, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

1. I am a girlfriend. Daughte1. I am a girlfriend. Daughter. A lover of volunteer work. Aspiring photographer. A girly girl, only sometimes. Unique. A lover of creativity. And simply passionate about all things in my life.

2. The bravest thing I've ever done was go through treatment for cancer and survive it. There were days when I simply wanted to give it up.

3. I feel prettiest when I’m wearing minimal make up & lip gloss. With a t-shirt, jeans, and a baseball cap on. And big silver hoops. My lazy spring weekend outfit!

4. Something that keeps me awake at night is all of the things that I need to accomplish the next day. Or current worries. The past. Night time is when I think the most.

5. My favorite meal in the entire world is anything Italian. I love Italian food.

6. The way to my heart is through sweet gestures or random acts of kindness towards myself or others.

7. I would like to learn how not to worry so much. To live a happy and simple life. r. A lover of volunteer work. Aspiring photographer. A girly girl, only sometimes. Unique. A lover of creativity. And simply passionate about all things in my life.

2. The bravest thing I've ever done was go through treatment for cancer and survive it. There were days when I simply wanted to give it up.

3. I feel prettiest when I’m wearing minimal make up & lip gloss. With a t-shirt, jeans, and a baseball cap on. And big silver hoops. My lazy spring weekend outfit!

4. Something that keeps me awake at night is all of the things that I need to accomplish the next day. Or current worries. The past. Night time is when I think the most.

5. My favorite meal in the entire world is anything Italian. I love Italian food.

6. The way to my heart is through sweet gestures or random acts of kindness towards myself or others.

7. I would like to learn how not to worry so much. To live a happy and simple life.

Did you join in? I'd love to see your answers!

4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I think it's so common for women to lie awake at night thinking! I hope you can get some good sleep and have a wonderful weekend. :-)

ladaisi said...

This is a beautiful post. I hope you find your perfectly simple, happy lifestyle that doesn't keep you up nights!

Amy Rene said...

There's nothing better than good, authentic Italian food.
-Amy

{There's a giveaway going on until Feb 20 @ my blog amyrenepowell.com ... I'd love to see you there!}

Anna said...

I loooove Italian food too! YUM!

PS - Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! So happy you commented so I could be led to your blog... love it!