Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

1. I am currently obsessed with vintage decor. My boyfriend. Dreaming of the future. Oh yes, and life!

2. Today I am stressed because, I have a lot on my plate. A health issue that has come up. And stress with work.

3. The age I am is 25 and the age I feel is depending on the day and how I feel. One day I can feel like a kid, playing and being a total goofball. Other days, I feel like a grown up living on my own, paying bills, working, etc.All in all it balances out!

4. My favorite place is quite a few places. I love going to the lake in the spring/summer, it’s my happy place. I also love being at home with J, and spending quiet time. I love being with my friends and family, in gatherings.

5. Something I have been procrastinating is hmmm I always procrastinate. It’s my biggest flaw. I’m not procrastinating on anything in particular at the moment though.

6. The last thing I purchased was a milkshake yesterday. I was having one of those days... Who cares if it is still winter time. Ha!

7. The thing I love most about my home is that we are making it our own. We are still attempting to try and mesh both of our styles together and it is working. We still have a lot of work left to do. The thing I love the most about it is, I feel safe there.

4 comments:

In The Loop said...

Hanging out at the lake is one of my favorite things to do too. I like just going and having a picnic there with the hubs.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Kimbirdy said...

meshing styles is such a hard task, especially after you've lived alone for a while. but i guess that makes for really good practice negotiations for bigger things in life, right? i love summers at the lake and milkshakes! i hope you have a great weekend, and find some good ways to face that stress.

ladaisi said...

I have awarded you The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!

Read more here: http://ladaisi.blogspot.com/2011/02/sweet-blog-award.html

Happy Monday!

- Lauren

monica said...

love love love your blog chica!

enjoy the rest of your week!
xo monica