Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
I usually just eat Special K Cereal for breakfast. However, I love biscuits and gravy :)

{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Oh my goodness, too many! Although, I wear the same ones over & over.

{three} city or country?
Country all the way!

{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
Ummm...the members.

{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
String Cheese. Or chips & salsa!

{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Yes, I have. They did an article on my cancer diagnosis once.

{seven} do you use post-it notes?
YES! I use them ALL the time at work!

{eight} do you have freckles?
Not really

{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
Absolutely!

{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
It's been about a month. However letters will be in the mail soon!

3 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

That was fun to read, and boy, it's been a loooong time since I've actually written a letter with real paper and pen!

AMY said...

YAY....another Special K eater! I'm addicted to the cereal. I eat it once or twice everyday.
Love your blog. And I agree or relate to almost all of your ABOUT ME.
I'm a new follower.
Amy's Life @
www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

chelsea rebecca said...

I love special k! fruit and yogurt is my favorite!