Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
Always

{two} do you crack your knuckles?
Sometimes

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
Stride Spearmint

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
My necklace J gave me for our anniversary

{five} who is your best friend?
My friend Londi & Mandie. And of course J.

{six} what is your favorite smell?
A spring rain. Fresh Flowers. Home cooked meal.

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
Honey Ham

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
Yes.

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
Yep

{ten} what color is your car?
Silver

2 comments:

ladaisi said...

This is such a cute questionaire! Plus I feel like I know you so much better now, quirks or no!

Ladaisi Blog

Stacey Sargent said...

Love this! I always pop my knuckles, and I never untie my shoes before I take them off. :)