Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 1/30 Lists

So, I'm jumping on the bandwagon a bit late. I discovered this blog - http://30daysoflists.blogspot.com/, and decided I wanted to join in on the fun! If you are joining in, please let me know so I can go check out your 30 days of lists!

Without further adieu, here's Day 1:

List a Few Things About Yourself:

  • Girlfriend
  • Daughter
  • Coffee Addict
  • Music Lover
  • Aspiring photographer
  • Grand-daughter
  • Love to travel
  • A Cancer Survivor
  • Book lover
  • The Next Iron Chef...in my kitchen
  • Procrastinator
  • Love the outdoors
  • Spontaneous
  • Adventurous
  • Friend
  • Reality tv junkie
  • Thrifter
  • Animal lover
  • & Blogger!
Are you joining in on the fun?

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Sounds like fun. Enjoyed reading your list! :-)

Kimbirdy said...

i've seen these posts pop up all over and they're so fun! i love learning about my favorite bloggers this way. i also love me a good list! but, i haven't joined in yet. maybe i'll join super extra late next week. :) i love that you're spontaneous and adventurous. yay!