Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Monday

It’s definitely a Monday morning. I walk in this morning to find out that my association is in financial trouble. This isn’t news to me, I already knew this. It’s the exact same thing that we went through last year. They simply do not know how to manage money, and tend to spend money on things that are un necessary. I walk in this morning to talk of cutting hours or possibly closing the doors. How do you keep on working and not have a bad attitude? An attitude of who cares if the work gets done because simply, there’s no benefits in it for me?

I’m frustrated. Stressed. And scared. I have been looking for jobs, but there is simply nothing out there. I have put out applications, resumes, but the job market is awful as most of you know.

So, for now I sit here and hope that things work out for the best. This job isn’t my ideal job and it is sucking the life out of me, but this isn't the way out that I had planned.

Everything happens for a reason, right?

I just got this text from J, when I told him about what was going on: I’m sorry babe. Looks like it may be some change for ya whether ya like it or not. But no worries we will be okay :).

No comments: