Monday, March 28, 2011

List #13

I skipped List #12. I don’t do Weekly Rituals, I just do my thing from day to day. So, here is List #13.

Somehow I find myself interested in new hobbies and projects daily. I have magazine cut outs, Internet print outs, and books all over the place stuffed full of inspiration.

List #13 DIY’s I want to Try:

  • Grow a container/patio garden this year
  • Learn how to can vegetables, etc.
  • Knitting/Crochet
  • Sewing
  • Shoot a bow (archery)



I’m sure that there are a ton more, but these are the ones that come to mind this second.

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Good aspirations. You can learn how to shoot a bow to keep invaders away from your knitting and canned goods. ;-)

Kimbirdy said...

wow, shoot an arrow! that's awesome. i'm totally like you - the projects are constantly building up in my brain. maybe someday i'll accomplish some of them. if only life didn't require you to do so much boring stuff, so you could just work on fun projects! :)