Monday, March 14, 2011

List #4

Happy Monday!

Is this time change affecting you too? Shew! I feel like I totally needed that extra hour of sleep this morning that I lost yesterday. With that being said, here is List #4. I took a break from doing them this weekend, so back on the wagon I go!

Today’s Playlist:

I don’t really have a certain playlist, I just either listen to the radio or Pandora. So I will list some of my Pandora stations playing this rainy Monday morning.
  • Shinedown
  • Breaking Benjamin
  • Cross Canadian Ragweed
  • Bon Jovi
  • Eric Church
  • Kenny Chesney
  • Aerosmith
  • Theory of A Deadman
  • James Otto
  • Norah Jones


What’s on your playlist this morning? I know that I couldn’t survive the work day without music, hwo about you?

2 comments:

A "cheery" disposition said...

great song list! I love cross canadian ragweed! and aerosmith is my all time favorite.

Kimbirdy said...

wow, that's quite the mix! rock, country, & 80's? awesome! :) i listen to morning eclectic every morning on kcrw, a local station. the rest of the day i either listen to eclectic 24 {on kcrw's website}, wondergroundradio {a station for kids and their parents... even though i have no kids}, or i make a random playlist on grooveshark. what would i do without my internet? :) seriously though, i love that it doesn't get dark until 7p, but the mornings? oh lawd, help me! it's pretty rough.