Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} scruffy or clean shaven?

scruffy is way sexy.


{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?

Sprinkles


.{three} do you own slippers?

Nope, I just wear socks.


{four} did you ever have a tree house?

No, I never did. I always wanted one. It’s one of my goals to sleep in one though, they have actual Tree House Hotels! How awesome would that be?


{five} how you do relieve stress?

Listen to music. Take a drive. Write.


{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?

How the Grinch Sole Christmas


{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?

nope


{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?

the thesaurus.


{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?

Walking. Cycling.


{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?

Oh, a few hours for concert tickets once. When I was 13, I waited for Backstreet Boys Tickets. Ha! I scored front row!

2 comments:

BostonKate said...

Love your answers!! I waited overnight for a BSB concert tickets for Boston show once too. Crazy to think about it now but lots of fun then.

Bethe77 said...

Hello Im here visiting from a Wee Bit of Wednesday.
Isnt fun answering these fun questions.
Blessings