Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Goooo Pirates

A couple weekends ago I was lucky enough to attend my first Major League Baseball Game, so fun! It was even more special because I was attending to watch my cousin play. How amazing is that? I'm so proud of him! He was so kind and put 4 tickets at the "Will Call" ticket box for us to pick up with his name on them. We picked them up and strolled in the stadium sitting in a slew of Red while we were rooting for the Yellow/Black. Reds vs. Pirates. Of course, I was the PROUD cousin and yelling, clapping, and cheering them on the entire way! J looked at me at one point and told me I was going to get us shot because all the Reds fans were staring at me. I didn't care, I was rooting for my own flesh and blood!

The Pirates won, even better! Below are some pictures from the FUN day!


Jon & I waiting for the game to start!


The awesome view from our seats!



GOOOO Pirates!


And my Cousin!!!!


1 comment:

kimbirdy said...

aw, that's so exciting!!! congrats to your cousin for making it to the big leagues!