Inspiration for these letters found here.
Go check out this lovely couple!
I’m still trying to wake up over here this morning. I’ve drank my Green Tea Ginger-ale, had my coffee, and now drinking water. I feel a bit tense this morning, a bit stressed maybe? I need to take a calming breath. I have to go to my yearly check up with my cancer doctors, maybe that’s why I'm a bit tense. Yes, I'm sure that’s what it is.
I’ve been writing down things every week that I'm thankful for, and it’s really helping me keep my focus and really appreciate the smaller things in life. Have you tried it? It’s wonderful!
What are you thankful for? Hope you have a Happy Thursday!!
Here is a picture of our Garden Box. It’s doing quite well, I’m proud!
Fill In The Blank Friday!
1. People always tell me I look like my mom. Everyone tells me that I’m her clone, but that I have my dad’s eyes. I’ve never been told that I look like a celebrity, which is fine with me. I like being unique J.
2. Friends don't let friends cry alone when their heartbroken.
3. A sunny day is perfect for going on walks. Sitting at the lake. Taking a drive. Fishing.
4. My favorite accessory is I have way TOO many. I’m a total accessory girl!
5. If I could afford it I would have a personal jet to fly me to any destination that my heart may desire to see.
6. The cure for boredom is to take a drive. I drive when I’m bored, sad, happy, etc. I love to take a drive and see what sort of things I may stumble upon.
7. I am currently "in like" with Adele. I’ve been crushing on her music lately!
Thank you for our little dinner date last night. It was just what I needed. How did you know I was exhausted, and didn’t feel like cooking? You’re the best!
Watching 3 hours of the Travel Channel with you last night, has my travel bug in full gear. Let’s take an adventure!
My attempts at being a ballerina in the middle of the living room, provided you with great laughter.
My imitation of my arteries clogging at the dinner table last night, had you laugh like I haven’t seen you laugh in a long while. It made me happy.
Can I always be your goofball?
This week I'm thankful for:
I've had a rough week. This list isn't as long or grateful as it probably should be, but happy I could find some positives in there :).
A night of romance was in the cards
dreaming of being in your arms
feeling as I was the luckiest girl in the world
looking up seeing a smile on your face
and the gleam in your eyes
surprises were in store
to make you feel desired
All these things ending to be
Simply a dream.
Things I Love/Am Thankful for Thursday:
· J telling me thank you, when I cook dinner after working all day. It’s nice to hear those two little words
· Going out to dinner with my friends Londi & M for Mexican and Margaritas last night.
· J helping me get the 10 bags of potting soil for my flower box
· J carrying the bed linens up the steps so I don’t have to.
· J cleaning the kitchen after he cooked sloppy joes last night. It was spotless.
· J’s co-worker bringing us organic eggs from his chickens every week. Helps with the groceries, plus they taste incredible
· The sun that is shining today! Thankful for a break in the rain.
· J’s momma being so kind and giving me two strawberry plants to grow this summer that she had already started for me.
· Being able to go to the library and check out books for free!
· J and I lying in bed at night reading beside each other before we fall asleep.
· Good morning kisses
· Free Sub I had for lunch today.
Negative thoughts come crashing down
swirling fervently through my mind
a flaw, some may say
a unique beauty attached to my self
staring eyes and comments spoken
leave me doubting my self worth
eyes are painted on
face is blushing at the cheeks
my body has some imperfections
just wanting to be loved
all of me
simply wanting to hear