Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

Fill In The Blank Friday!

1. People always tell me I look like my mom. Everyone tells me that I’m her clone, but that I have my dad’s eyes. I’ve never been told that I look like a celebrity, which is fine with me. I like being unique J.


2. Friends don't let friends cry alone when their heartbroken.

3. A sunny day is perfect for going on walks. Sitting at the lake. Taking a drive. Fishing.

4. My favorite accessory is I have way TOO many. I’m a total accessory girl!

5. If I could afford it I would have a personal jet to fly me to any destination that my heart may desire to see.


6. The cure for boredom is
to take a drive. I drive when I’m bored, sad, happy, etc. I love to take a drive and see what sort of things I may stumble upon.

7. I am currently "in like" with Adele. I’ve been crushing on her music lately!


What are your plans for the weekend!?
Hope it's lovely!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Visiting from fill in the blank Friday. Your sunny day plans sound fab.

kimbirdy said...

oh i love long walks on a sunny day! or anytime really. i feel about walks the way you do about driving - when i'm sad, happy, bored, etc. i love to roam through neighborhoods and discover new sights. hope you have a lovely weekend!

Deidre said...

People always tell me I look like my mom too - and never like a celebrity.

loved your answers.

wilybrunette said...

unfortunately i have to work all this weekend, but i'd like to join in on the private jet bandwagon. perhaps it could whisk me away from my job to paris?!