Friday, June 3, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday



1. I love music because it inspires me. It’s the one thing that can make me happy when I’m sad. It always brings a great time when friends around. And it’s simply just amazing!

2. A time that mama knew best was that I deserved better than the relationship I was in at the time. I was totally blind at the time, but now I look back and she was SO right!

3. My first kiss went a little like this it sucked! Period!

4. My celebrity crush is Prince William. He’s gorgeous, not to mention an amazing man. Bradley Cooper - Do I really need to explain. He’s drool worthy!

5. My splurge of choice is coffee. It’s a staple in my life!

6. My biggest accomplishment is surviving cancer. Makes me very proud.

7. My dance jam of choice is I really don’t have one. I’m not a dancer at all. I have no rhythm, although when I do get in the mood it’s whatever pops on the radio at the time :)

5 comments:

emily said...

My mom was always great at the relationship advice, too. Looking back, I wish I had just had her interview any potential guys. Live and learn!

Victoria said...

coffee is a must :)

happy friday!

cute blog, by the way!

Kelly said...

i definitely agree, coffee is a splurge for me! although i definitely don't have it everyday...maybe like once or twice a week. i'm crazy when on coffee!!

have a wonderful weekend xx

Sarah said...

My answer to #2 is the same!

I am following you from Fill in the blanks Friday www.mooseandtater.com

happy moments said...

thank you for passing by my blog. i'll be reading you. you are a real fighter. xoxo