Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday



1. The last movie I saw was Get Low. Awesome movie, check it out!

2. I want to go back to sleep. I’m so tired today. Two cups of coffee kick in soon!

3. Surprises are amazing! I love them! There’s nothing like the unexpected! What a thrill!

4. The best accessory is big bracelets and scarves! I have too many of each, and LOVE them!

5. My favorite warm drink is a white chocolate mocha espresso from Starbucks! Yu

6. My favorite cold drink is other than water, it would have to be Lemonade or Iced Tea. I love those drinks in the summer. Something about them just defines the season!

7. Currently loving that it’s Friday! That I have absolutely nothing to do tonight, and I’m going to enjoy every second of it! Oh, and of course always loving J!

5 comments:

JMJE said...

Scarves are really good accessories too. I forgot about those. That's my go-to in the winter.

Lauren-ItsMyWorld said...

YUMMM white chocolate mocha! :)

Keri said...

I love scarves! I want a circle scarf! If you like lemonade and iced tea you should check out the tea lemonades at starbucks - passion tea is my fav, but the black tea and green tea are good too!

Maureen said...

Yay to Fridays! Your weekend plans sounds so nice and relaxing! Enjoy! Btw, thanks for the blog love. Nice to meet you (in cyber space. Lol.).

Felicity said...

Hey! :) Hall Pass was pretty funny but beware if you're in a relationship (I'm about to follow you so I'll work that out soon) because you may start to question the bigger picture. I did and I'm not even married yet lol. x