Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I have lots to catch you up on, what a busy/fun week I've had! For now, I'll leave you with this!


  • That J’s momma’s lab results came back good!
  • The whole weekend spent with J! Road trips, Hot Air Balloon Races, and canoeing. It was fabulous!
  • J likes my cooking! I made two new dishes this week and he LOVED them both! Score!
  • The mini thunderstorm we got yesterday! Happy to see you Rain!
  • That I didn’t have to “Fight” with my leg this morning. Hallelujah!
  • The $100 dollar credit we have on our electric bill! Yay for getting our deposit back! Score!
  • That I have a “Happy Place” to go to when I just need some peace.
  • That J’s momma gives me hugs before we leave. I love this! :). Makes me feel “Accepted” into the family!

1 comment:

kimbirdy said...

aw these are all so sweet!! and a hot air balloon ride? dreamy! :)