Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Wow, this week has FLOWN by! I absolutely LOVE short work weeks! I vote for one each and every single week, what do ya say?

Thankful Thursday

  • That Jon cleaned the bathroom and vacuumed upstairs last night!
  • Spending the day with Jon on the lake on the 4th of July! I’m so thankful that he planned that for us!
  • That I have learned to mellow out. It has IMPROVED my life in more ways than one!
  • Our long talk last night laying in bed! I’ve missed those, and it was much needed!
  • That my pepper plants are finally starting to produce! Yeah!
  • New music finds!
  • Cheap Magazine Subscriptions I’ve found online. Score! I have an obsession with magazines.
  • Our (Jon & I) 2 dollar yard sale grill that my mom scored for us! It has produced some amazing summer meals so far!
  • My aloe plant that I have in my kitchen. It’s been a savior for my sunburn this week!
  • Weekend plans!
  • The pretty little flowers above that brightened my morning as I waited in Starbucks drive thru for my coffee!



Hope you have a Happy Thursday! What are you thankful for?

No comments: