Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday


  • For the cool weather today! Low 80’s with a light breeze. Perfection!
  • Crossing some items off of my “to-do” list.
  • Jon’s momma wanting me to help her start canning. And she’s going to teach me.
  • My leg finally stopped squeaking. It was driving me batty!
  • My gym membership and pushing myself to go even when I don’t want to.
  • Jamming to some tunes with Mandie!
  • Jon hanging up a picture in the bathroom for me



Okay, this list was tough this week! I’ve just had one of those weeks, but thankful I was able to find some good things!

2 comments:

kimbirdy said...

i have a giant to-do list that i haven't even started. i can't wait until i can check a bunch of stuff off - it feels so good! glad your leg doesn't squeak anymore. that would drive me crazy too. almost the weekend, yay!

Stacey Sargent said...

I'm so thankful for the cool weather this week too! It has been in the high 70's/low 80's which helps not make our apartment so hot!