Friday, July 22, 2011

Wine Night

Last Saturday night Londi, my mom, and myself went out to dinner at a local winery. We arrived and were lucky to grab one of the last tables outside in the courtyard where there was live music. This winery is located in the country, sat atop a hillside so the views are amazing. There was a light breeze which made the evening a comfortable one. We enjoyed a fantastic dinner. The winery buys all of their food/produce local which I think is great. Londi and I shared a banana pudding that was out of this world. We are convinced there was liquor in it, maybe some bourbon? So. Delicious!

Here are some photos from our evening:

Here's one of our views from where we were sitting!


Our little wine tasting!

My salad made from all local produce! It was out of this world!
Me & my momma
Londi & I obviously amused by something!

What a great night!

3 comments:

Belly B said...

My goodness! What beautiful photos! I really want to go to a winery now! :D

<3 Belly B

Erika Lee Sears said...

how fun! I love wine tasting- and that wine tasting holder thing is awesome.

Laura Darling said...

This looks like so much fun! I went to a winery on vacation last week and it was great!