Thursday, August 25, 2011

Am I Crazy?



The past couple days have been filled with sunshine! My heart, I have opened, to the changes that may possibly be taking place.


This past weekend Jon’s biological mom was telling me that she knew of a great job coming open. She said, that it was for a foster care agency but she was unable to remember the name of the organization. I told her, I had applied to an agency about 2 weeks ago but yet had heard something. I gave her the name of the agency I applied to and she told me that sounded like the place she was thinking about.

Tuesday morning while driving to work I was talking to my mom, about how I truly despised my job. She said, that the right opportunity hadn’t come along yet, so that’s why I hadn’t received any phone calls back. I sighed.

A few hours later while sitting at my desk at work, my cell phone rang. It was a number that I didn’t recognize so I let voice mail pick it up. When I listened to the voice mail, it was the foster care agency calling me in for an interview. Wow!

Yesterday while in the interview the lady asked me, where I saw myself in 5 years? I told her that I was very interested in psychology or social work, and would love to obtain my degree. She smiled. She said, you could then become a case manager here.

Today I received an email from our local university. It was regarding their Psychology program online that I had inquired about a few months ago. The email stated the online program was now up and they were going to start accepting applicants for the Spring 2012 semester.

Maybe it’s me, but things seem to be coming full circle. I won’t hear anything about the job until tomorrow but it’s as if God is sending me signs letting me know this would be the “right” move.

Am I crazy?

2 comments:

Claire said...

very exciting!! i love when things all seem to fall into place. I believe that things happen for a reason and if it will be it will be, it sounds like you are on track to achieve your dreams/goals :)

Luisa Rodríguez said...

No, honey, not crazy at all.

And I'm so happy for you!! See, with economy as it is, being able to choose and change jobs, you should know you're a rock star yourself!


mustbeliberating.blogspot.com