Thursday, August 25, 2011

Crafty - Card Making


I adore handmade gifts. Maybe it's the thoughtfulness, the time spent, creativeness, etc. They can be so simple, and I'd definitely choose that over a card bought in a store any day of the week. How about you?

Jon (the boyfriend)'s sister's birthday was on Tuesday and I decided to hand maker her a card instead of buying one in the store. Sure, the supplies may cost you to begin, but overall you're able to make a lot of cards for a great price! Not to mention, they are sentimental and mean much more to your recipient!

This is my first attempt at making a card. A bit cheesy, maybe. Very colorful, but still thoughtful! She loved it and was extremely touched that I spent time to make it, showing it off to everyone that attended her party! *Smile*


The front of the card.

The inside of the card. I, of course, wrote a special message inside. *not seen here*

Do you enjoy getting thoughtful gifts? What's your favorite one you've received?

No comments: