Friday, August 26, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

1. One of life's most simple pleasures is sitting on the front porch sipping Iced Tea out of a mason jar. Listening to the birds chirp & watching the lightening bug.

2. People who are so negative about every aspect of life makes me want to punch someone.

3. I like nature because, it soothes me.

4. Cheese-Ball (maybe not a word, but a nickname) makes me giggle is a funny word.

5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be something that has multi-purposes! I can’t handle being dirty, eh!

6. I'm happy that tomorrow is the weekend! I’m ready for some rest and adventure! Hmm, that’s a bit of a contradiction isn’t it?


7. I would never have a snake for a pet. I can’t stand them. They are so creepy crawly! Ah!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

We have the same answers for 7! haha. And iced tea is right up my alley. I heart sweet tea. It's my favorite. :)

Tiffany said...

I love Kentucky! Newest Follower :)

Stephanie@SweetTeaAndSunshine said...

Ooh, front porches & sweet tea -- especially from a mason jar! LOVE it! Thanks for commenting! :)

Luisa Rodríguez said...

Rest and adventure in the same weekend is completely possible! Or at least, that's my experience!

Such a cool blog you have here! Maybe you could come visit me too sometime.. 
Have a nice day!



___________________________________________________
http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/