Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Movies

While being at home sick this week, movies have been on my agenda. These movies are usually ones that wouldn't be on my normal "watch" list but I'm attempting to expand my horizons. Have you seen any of these? What did you think?

"Sugar"
I really loved this movie! Maybe because I have family that have fought their way through the hardships and up the ranks in baseball. 95% of the entire movie was in Spanish with translation at the bottom, but I never lost interest.



"Two Lovers"
A movie about heart break. Attempting to move on. And finding love again despite being fearful of heartbreak once more.


"SWEET land"

A love story. About two individuals coming together. Loving the land you live on. And coming to a foreign country. This movie is so much more, just watch it! It was great!



2 comments:

Claire said...

Hope you're feeling better!

kimbirdy said...

i haven't heard of any of these, but i definitely watch movies i wouldn't normally watch when i'm home sick. i usually make my way through the random movies i find on netflix. i've actually been pleasantly surprised by a lot of them. hope you're feeling so much better now!