Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nature


I'm feeling a bit nostalgic/reflective today. My mind seems to be everywhere but where it should be. The weather is gorgeous outside, and I have this sudden urge to be completely surrounded by nature. I don't want to hear people talking, cars driving by, phones ringing, etc. I just want it to be me, the open air, and nature surrounding me. This morning the air was cool and crisp, reminded me of a fall morning. I was yearning to go sit by a lake that I visit often and watch the fog rise as morning comes to life.

For now, I'm stuck inside my office plugging a way on this computer. So, this image will have to suffice.

Image taken by me on Sunday afternoon.


3 comments:

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

I've been wanting to escape into nature too lately, but it's hard when all my work is on the computer. Maybe this weekend I can finally get out, find a quiet place, and just read under a great big tree for a few hours. I hope you get your time in nature too!

ladaisi said...

I know exactly how you mean. Sometimes I feel all rattled up inside and I know the only cure is to go somewhere outdoors and just sit and be still. Hope you get that soon!

didinaafi said...

a bright noon with little cloudy..

:)