Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Inspiration

His portrayal of his love of the earth, is inspiring. Waking up with the sun. Coffee with the bees. They are amazing creatures, and I agree whole heartily that we could learn so much from watching them and understanding what they accomplish in a day. Such an amazing little place he has opened! If I'm ever up in NY, I'm definitely paying a visit!


Rockaway Taco, A Selby Film from the selby on Vimeo.



I adore bakeries! Such an art. I've never made homemade bread and watching this video makes me want to learn even more so than before.


Tartine Bread from 4SP Films on Vimeo.


Chocolate makers!? Oh, how my heart swoons!


The Mast Brothers from The Scout on Vimeo.


All videos were found on this website

1 comment:

Claire said...

what great videos! I loveeee Tartine, such yummy treats especially their morning buns