Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pulled


                                                                Source: couragehopestrength.tumblr.com via Christine on Pinterest


Feeling pulled. One direction, no this way. Not your way, but my way.
My mind is spinning out of control not being able to keep up with the motion
The pulling
Stretching
Breaking down of my emotions
Tears, I feel them welling up
Not out of sadness
Frustration
Yes.
Please you, I’m not sure how
Craving your love & support
No negative words here
A simple “I’m proud of you”
would be more than enough.
Conversations are awkward
a feeling of being forced
Which way do I go now?

Written by : Ashley
08/31/2011

4 comments:

Ariel said...

love this!

Luisa Rodríguez said...

Beautiful!


mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

kimbirdy said...

wow, that's a really powerful poem. i think a lot of people could relate at all sorts of points in our lives.

Gracie said...

That's fantastic! :)

Thanks for entering my giveaway too!