Monday, September 5, 2011

Recipe - Crockpot BBQ Chicken

I love finding new recipes to try. I love to cook, what can I say? I also love when those recipes are simple and delicious!

I decided to try this recipe out today, it was fantastic! The flavors of the sauce were incredible and the chicken literally fell apart. It was so tender! Try it now! :)


Ingredients 

4-6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts (i threw them in frozen... even easier!)
1 bottle of BBQ Sauce ( I used Sweet Baby Ray's 18 oz bottle)
1/4 c vinegar
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/4 c brown sugar
1/2 - 1 tsp. garlic powder


Instructions 
mix BBQ sauce with all ingredients listed under it. place chicken in crockpot. pour sauce over it and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours. you pretty much don't even have to stir it... how easy is that!? 

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

Such a simple recipe! Isn't the crockpot just the best for keeping cooking easy during busy summer or fall months! Thanks for the recipe.